Sneak Peek of Novel - AWAKE- The chronicles of Chemmis

Hi, this is a sneak peek of my young adult novel, Awake.

Story is about, an unqualified mage/witch living on the floating island of Chemmis (inhabited by fey and other mysterious creatures) , above Earth and unknown to most humans. Set in present day, her world starts to fall apart and she in thrown into a perilous quest to save her island and ultimately Earth.

Hope you enjoy this.

Awake: Chemmis 9995 ; Earth 2010

Prologue
The problem with finding out who, you really are, is that you might not like what you find.
That has always been my fear. I knew from the moment I could understand anything that things came to me. Bad things.
Sometimes they came in the form of whispers, soft dark trickles in my ear.
Sometimes they came in the form of shadows, a swish of darkness that I may have imagined pass by me, but I never imagined the feelings they gave me.
Sometimes they came in the form of acts. Bad things I did, but could never understand why.
Only thing I knew for certain was that if this continued I was doomed to be forsaken.
This I could not allow because I wanted to be good, I truly did.
Didn’t I? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Love Spell

Born with a Caul(Veil)

Angels and Demons