Real faery encounter

I found this story on the website realitywalker.com. It has a collection of encounters with other world beings. Reading it my dispel your scepticism about the fey.

what a real fairy very much looks likeIs it a Fairy or is it a Faerie?

My first encounter with a fairy was just off the local popular bridal way near where I used to live in County Durham between Rolands Gill and Medomsley. I had a period when I would jog about a mile or so up the track in an attempt to get fit. Often however, I never made the mile as I would either be dragged into the wood by some fun nature spirits wanting to play or by Herne to be led to some interesting energy areas. On one such occasion I was led through the undergrowth until I emerged by a stream. There was a small overhanging tree on the other side which seemed to have some sort of being sitting in its central branches about two meters from the ground.( Image is copyright © Stephanie Pui Mun Law)

How big are fairies and do they carry wands?

As I got closer it resolved into a white creature holding a long stick type thing which actually twinkled at one end – sorry but I just could not handle that this could be a magic wand. What really confused me was that it seemed quite big (about two feet tall (60cm)) and seemed eh! somewhat overweight. As I believed that fairys were very small – say no more than six inches tall (15cm) and slim this encounter caused me slight confusion. As did the fact that it actually seemed to have some sort of magic wand. Communication went something along the lines of;
‘Are you a fairy?’ – ‘Yes I’m a fairy’ – ‘Eh!! – Are you sure?’ – ‘YES‘ ‘Aren’t you eh!! . . . too eh . . . big? . . for a fairy? . . . ‘ – ‘!$$??£‘ ‘ . . . and is that a magic wand? . . . . . ‘
I don’t think she was impressed with this exchange; she went a little sulky. So, a fat over sized fairy stretched my boundaries about fairies. She seemed to be lonely and wanted to keep to herself. I never asked if she could cast spells with her wand.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Love Spell

Born with a Caul(Veil)

Angels and Demons