Strange but true

Strange but true....

When I was a child of 11 I won a book prize at the end of the year called 'Strange but true facts'. It was the most interesting and most frightening book I ever had. It contained snatches of newspaper articles from around the world with people professing to have seen vampires, faeries, gods and all sorts of supernatural things. I would read a stories and then hide under my blankets hoping the monster would not get me in my bed. Luckily it was a wrought iron bed.... According a lot of literature faeries are allergic to iron. How far that saves us humans from their practical jokes we may never know. However if you ger up with your hair all tied up or have horrific dreams it  may be an idea to invest in an iron bed.

Chs

 Nivi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Love Spell

Born with a Caul(Veil)

Angels and Demons