Graveyards and relocation




Hi Everyone,

This is a really thrilling tale about a relocated graveyard that may interest you.
According to the online Oxford Dictionary, a graveyard is a burial ground near a church. A sacred place, where we lay our dead once they have passed (hallowed ground). Rituals and ceremonies are usually held in graveyards when someone passes on. The dead are lowered into the grave amidst cries, and blessing for the afterlife. Dirt is thrown onto the coffins by family, and the holes are filled by duteous groundsman once the service is over.

It is hoped the souls of the dead move swiftly to the afterlife.  Religious leaders teach, that if someone led a good life, their soul will pass through the pearly gates of heaven. Sinners on the other hand, are destined for the chambers of hell. Hindu’s have a varied belief. They believe the souls of the dead are sometimes reincarnated into a new bodies, to settle karmic debts. Or if all debts are settled, the souls join God and are forever at peace.

In all of these teachings, ghosts and lingering souls are mere whispers. Religious leaders do not like talking about such things, but the tales of those who have encountered such spirits, make us wonder about lingering souls and why they show themselves.

A friend of mine from Fiji, told me an alarming tale of such lingering graveyard spirits. The house her grandmother lived in, was built on a relocated graveyard. As some may know, when graveyards are moved to accommodate housing, not all the bodies are moved. This may be due to unmarked graves, or even time constraints. The former was the case with the grandmother’s home. My friend, let’s call her Jane, said odd things would happen in house after the sun set. One night the family sat around the table to eat dinner and were struck with horror, when a snowy white hand reach out to them through the table top. The family fled from the room in fear, the meal was only cleared the next day.

This, incident was unfortunately not their only interaction with lingering graveyard souls. One evening the family returned late from the shops. The minute Jane and her mother were out of the car, bags of groceries were flung out of the vehicle onto the ground. No one dared touch the groceries for a whole hour until they felt certain the spirit had moved away.

Reliving these events from Jane’s past left her with goose bumps and gave me such cold shivers, that is took months before I could reflect on the tale and write down the story down in the blog. The lesson I learnt from this tale was that souls may linger, and the relocation of graveyards for housing is not a good option. Hallowed ground remains hallowed ground, and lingering spirits will let us know these places are sacred and should not be disturbed.
Nivi

Acknowledgements to the following:


Comments

  1. Author: Julian Caden
    Topic: Pregnant at 52 after reunion love spell
    Testimony:
    -My marriage was falling almost dead due to a bit argument, depression, feelingless and numbed attitudes of my Hubby, he preferred being silent so as to hurt me.
    -Although there’re days he has been fine and good to me, we cook, eat and do things together, but we still like stepping on a dozen of eggs, we were not at ease as like before when our marriage was still in an excellent shape. Most times after saying some hurtful words to me like; I cannot bear his children anymore cos of my age. He says sorry and apologize cos he knows that he’s acting passive, numbed and feelingless to me and frustration hits him back again and again.
    -I truly love my Hubby and feels guilty of our misfortune, I have always wanted to trace back my wrongs and make some amendments so we can live as a happy family with our children by our side. I was tired of seeing him hurt inside.
    -He eventually served me with a divorce letter after 18 years of our blessed marriage. His reason was that we could never work things out together again, I couldn’t bear his children, shutting him off to be involved in my life and affairs, he feels numbed when he thinks of those circumstances.
    -I was deeply hurt before consulting Dr. Wakina Love Temple, even though I tried day by day to adjust to the woman of his choice but he didn’t see my efforts.
    -At the end, I was put in a better position with my Hubby by Dr. Wakina love spell via his email dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com. I’m 7 months pregnant already at 52. It’s a magical work of Dr. Wakina that restored our dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *I knew I was a bad wife and mother for invariably pushing my husband to the point of hating me or seeing me with the kids. But I never let my bad attitude towards him let me feel like I am the worst woman out there. So, I fought inside of me to change the bad attitude and win back my husband’s heart for over six years but could not until he threatened me with a divorce and a restraining order, not only to keep me away from him, but away from our kids.
    *Because I can’t stand losing them, I threw away my pride and went spiritual on myself with the aid of doctor wakina (dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com), I was brought to light and made to understand that “it is of a great significant to make my husband happy and I must start by making myself happy”.
    *I boldly acknowledge the spiritual power doctor wakina carries that cured me from myself for four days and overturned my husband’s decisions. For over four months I have been having an entertaining moment with myself and family, a lot of things has changed both physical and spiritual. I say thank you Dr. Wakina for saving me from myself and restoring my marriage.
    *Love… Paris Tyne

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's truly awesome, bro. Your article about cockfight in philipine make me remember about one and only greatest boxer from philipine, manny pacquaio. Many issues mention, he have big chicken farm in philipine, we are from sabung ayam online wherever called online cockfight agent literally want to talk about this issue, but many people think that's jokes to full detail at www.sateayam.co You can visit our blog in http://demibler.blogspot.com/2018/06/ayam-shamo-ayam-sabung-dari-jepang-yang.html but in my blog user bahasa (indonesia means like bali ), if you want to know much about cockfight, you can contact ours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Love Spell

Born with a Caul(Veil)

Angels and Demons